The ZWO H-Alpha filter has a bandpass of 7nm and passes light at 656nm wavelength, light transmission rate comes up to 80%. Best choice of narrowband H-alpha astrophotography filter for high-contrast imaging and revealing rich details of the nebula even in areas with strong light pollution, just prepare to experience the infinite fun with it !
- Hubble look of images can be made by the combination of H-alpha, OIII-CCD and SII-CCD, such as the famous “Pillars of Creation” (M16 Eagle Nebula)
- Narrowband imaging with SHO set (H-alpha, OIII-CCD and SII-CCD) can be done with the moon up in heavy light pollution, so your equipment is not sitting dormant for several weeks
- Glass Thickness 2.0+/-0.03 mm (1.25”/31mm/36mm)
- Fine-optically polished to ensure accurate 1/4 wavefront over the both surfaces
- About 90% transmission at H-alpha line 656nm (H-Alpha filter )
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- <0.1% transmission of off-band, OD3(Optical Density)