Alnitak Flat-Man L Large Flat Fielder
The Flat-Man L is the big brother of the Flat-Man, for telescopes in the 8-12.5" range. The Flat-Man L uses the same electroluminescent technology as our other products, and can either be manually placed on the vertical OTA or hung perpendicular (using one of the #6-32 cover screw holes) to the OTA’s park position for flat field imaging.
Our Windows XP software will light and control the brightness of the Flat-Man L. Comes with USB cable and power supply.
The Flat-Man L is an affordable means to achieve excellent flat fields for telescopes up to 12-1/2" diameter.
- Lamp Diffuser Diameter: 14" (355mm)
- Lamp Illumination Diameter: 13" (330mm)
- Maximum Recommended OTA: 12-1/2" (315mm)
- Control Box Dimensions: 2.25" x 3.2" x 4.2" (57 x 80 x 106mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
- Power requirements: 12VDC for illumination, 5VDC for control (USB provided)
- Minimum OTA/dewshield OD: None
- Maximum OTA/dewshield OD: 14"
- Mounting Holes: Eight #6-32 threaded holes available,
- Alnitak Software Compatiblity: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8.
- Command Line Program: AACmd.exe