Turn your fork-mounted telescope into an equatorial mount for long-exposure photography.
- Equatorial wedge for Celestron NexStar 6/8SE and Evolution Alt-Az mounted computerized telescopes
- Enables long exposure astrophotography and autoguiding by tilting the telescope’s azimuth into an equatorial platform allowing it to track an arc around the polar axis.
- For beginner to intermediate planetary and deep space imagers
- Captive hardware, tool-less operation, easily adjusts under load
- All new hefty yet portable design
- Sturdy latitude adjustment screw with easy to read scale and integrated Bubble level
Out of stock
- Celestron's HD Pro Wedge is designed to support our fork mounted Schmidt Cassegrain Telescopes up to 11"
- The HD Pro Wedge provides a heavy duty, stable platform that is perfect for astroimaging and guarantees minimal vibration