Observe different objects around you with the saxon PSB X2 ScienceSmart Stero Microscope.
Adjustable eyepieces allow you to create a more comfortable fit so you can focus on the object you’re studying.
This stereo microscope is ideal to use at home or in the classroom.Learn More
The saxon PSB X2-4 Deluxe Stereo Microscope is a good entry-level stereo microscope that's ideal for researchers of all ages.
This microscope comes with two magnifications of 20x and 40x, a 45-degree inclined binocular head and two illumination points to bring out the finer details of your object.
Housed in a rugged metal case, you can be sure of the durability and quality of this microscope.Learn More
The saxon PSB X1-3 Deluxe Stereo Microscope is a great combination of affordability and reliability.
Featuring magnifications of 10x and 30x, you'll be able to view refined 3D images of your object thanks to the quality optics in this microscope.
This dependable microscope is suitable to be used both indoors and outdoors.Learn More
- Lab-ready compound binocular microscope with 2000x power
- 10x and 20x eyepieces (10x with pointer)
- 4 fully achromatic objective lenses- 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- View specimens at 40x, 80x 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x magnification
- Adjustable Binocular head
- All-metal construction with fully mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Built-in, adjustable halogen lower illumination with Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm