Diagrams drawn for the latitude of southern Australia, but including events visible from New Zealand and South Africa.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion.
* Advice on where to start looking
* Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see
* NEW Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2020
* NEW Seasonal charts
* NEW Details of dark sky sites
* Details of objects and events you might see in 2020
* Diagrams of notable events visible from Australia, and some for New Zealand and South Africa