The ultimate on-the-water viewing companions, our everpopular H20™ binoculars have been enhanced for 2012 with a Soft Texture Grip to keep them on board and in your hands in the most challenging conditions.
Just as before, they're O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to ensure stunning views no matter how wet they get.
To maximize light transmission and clarity, standard equipment includes multi-coated optics and premium quality BaK-4 prism glass.
From the streamside to the Gulf Stream, the world simply looks better through the Bushnell® H20.
- · BaK-4 prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- · Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- · 100% waterproof: O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog-free performance
- · Non-slip rubber armour absorbs shock while providing a firm grip
- · Twist-up eyecups
- · Large centre-focus knob for easy adjustments
- · Longer eye relief
Magnification X Obj Lens: 10x 25mm
Close Focus (ft/m): 15 / 4.6
Lens Coating: Multi
Field of View ft@1000yds / m@ 1000m 342 / 114
Adapt to Tripod: No
Eye Relief: 12
Focus System: Centre
Exit Pupil (mm): 2.5
Prism Glass: BAK-4
Water/Fog Proof: Yes
Prism System: Roof
Weight (oz/g): 10.23 / 290
Size Class: Standard