With its high quality glass optics, digital zoom feature, ultimate illumination and unmatched field of view, the Bushnell Equinox Z delivers outstanding optical clarity for your night time missions. Bushnell Equinox Night Vision Devices also include unmatched features such as image capture, video recording and daytime colour, delivering the ultimate digital advantage. With an extra-durable housing and a long battery life, nothing lights up the night like Equinox Z Night Vision.
Night Time View of Wildlife and Daytime Colour from Bushnell Equinox Z
Bushnell Equinox Z 6×50 Digital Night Vision Monocular Features:
- 6x Optical Magnification
- 6.6-18.0x Digital Zoom Range
- 50mm Objective lens
- Up to 300m viewing range with illumination
- 6m @ 100m Field of view
- Adjustable IR brightness
- Suitable for day or night viewing
- Image capturing and video recording
- Takes Micro SD Card up to 32 GB (not included)
- Tripod adaptable
In the Box:
- 2 x Lens Caps
- Carrying Case
How Digital Night Vision works: An objective lens collects ambient light, then the collected photons are changed into an electrical signal using a charge-coupled device (CCD) image sensor. The signal is pushed onto an LCD display which is usually the eyepiece of your digital night vision device.
As a result, there are many benefits of Digital Night Vision vs Standard Night Vision:
1. Digital Night Vision is much more affordable than standard Gen 2 devices.
2. Clearer images are achieved out of Digital devices as they do not have as much distortion that is produced by standard intensifier tubes of traditional devices.
3. Recording capabilities. With Digital Night Vision you may store the information on a memory card and view and play it back.
4. Not as fragile as standard Night Vision which have fragile vacuum tubes and will damage if a bright light was accidentally shone through it.
Magnification x Objective Lens: 6x50mm
Tripod Mount: Yes
Field of View: 20ft @100yds / 6m @100m
Infrared Illuminator: Yes
Battery Type: AA (4)
Size: 7.85 x 3.9 x 2.5 in / 191 x 98 x 64 mm
Viewing Range: 984 ft / 300 m