EAF (Electronic Automatic Focuser)
Introducing the new EAF, the latest innovation from the engineers at ZWO. This electronic focuser enables precise, dynamic focus control for planetary and deep-sky imaging.
- Highly integrated design
- Support ASCOM platform and various ASCOM-compatible third-party software
- Support INDI
- Support original software such as ASIAIR and ASICAP
- Support automatic focusing
- Support hand controller and manual focusing
- Support temperature sensor
- USB HID device and drive-free
- Stable and durable
Standard Version: EAF body, flexible coupling, motor bracket, USB2.0 cable.
Advanced Version: EAF body, flexible coupling, motor bracket, USB2.0 cable, hand controller, temperature sensor. (Available in July. You can purchase the standard version now, then add the other accessories when available to upgrade.)
- saxon/SkyWatcher Astrophotography Reflectors, Black Diamond, Dobsonians, Maksutov-Newtonians
- SharpStar telescopes
- SkyRover telescopes
- TS Optics
- Astro Tech
- Feather Touch
More focusers will be supported in the future, such as TAKAHASHI telescopes and GSO telescopes.
It is recommend to use an added eyepiece barrel focuser with the EAF on SCTs and Maks, as shown below.
Size: 59mm x 52mm x 41mm
Motor: Step motor, 35mm diameter, 5760 steps to rotate a circle.
Power port: 12V DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm, center positive
Data port: USB2.0 port