This very high quality, dual-speed Crayford focuser for refractor telescopes is beautifully machined and a joy to use. You will wonder how you ever lived without it once you install it.
- Smooth Focusing Action: The Crayford style focusing control makes achieving precise focus for visual observations and astrophotography a breeze and you will experience very smooth and precisely controlled focuser motion with zero backlash and zero image shift.
- High-Quality Construction and Features: CNC machined from aluminum and anodized black, and provides 70mm of focus travel. The inner barrel is baffled and painted a flat black to minimize reflections for maximum contrast.
- Safety Performance: The 2" focuser barrel features a brass compression ring so your eyepieces and other accessories will not be marred by the set-screw. Also included is a 1.25"-2" adapter with brass compression rings that is threaded to accept standard 2" filters.
- Tension Adjustment and Focus-Lock: The focuser has one large thumbscrews on the underside. The thumbscrew on the telescope side can be used to lock the focuser, allowing the use of heavy accessories or cameras without fear or slippage or losing focus. The other thumbscrew on the eyepiece end can be used to adjust the tension of the focuser to achieve a focusing "feel" that you like. At the easiest (lightest) setting, the focuser moves extremely smoothly. At tighter settings, you can still use heavier accessories without sacrificing much of the smooth focuser action.
- 2" Dual Speed No-Pinion Crayford Focuser
- 2" to 1.25" Eyepiece Adapter
- 1.25" Dust Plug